Living in A Town


Town Houses 2

Working on a microscale is always very hard for me. While I am creating something in micro scale, I usually lose the essence of the shapes and it becomes an awful experience for me, that's why I appreciate people, who build microscale creations, a bit more. T.Oechsner built two apartments having nice level of details. However this time I like the feeling which makes me to think more than the technique. I can not explain why, but this creation reminds me Edward Hopper's this painting. Dark red apartment looks very depressive, it might be a solitary apartment and no one is living in side, but other one looks joyful and the cafe is full of customers. Dark red apartment expressed the alienation of human in towns. I think this creation is very powerful, because it makes me to think.