Iridium Dawn by Nick Trotta


I accept that it is not the most recent post by the incredible Nick Trotta  but also there isn't any rule about posting a year old creation especially when it is 'especially' awesome. I am glad that Nick is not lazy about posting "how to" videos of his extremely complex space crafts but even if I watched all of them multiple times I couldn't understand a single bit of any of his builds. Sometimes I think he can build so awesome because he is an alien with a super developed brain or maybe I am just not clever enough to get what he is doing. At the end I decided to go with the first option and convinced myself that he is an alien since there are no builders building like he does. I additionally thank Nick for sharing this unbelievable Iridium Dawn and also being so awesome. Many thanks Nick, you are always welcome in our humble planet!